Most people use jackets to keep themselves warm, but nothing beats having a heated jacket
on. By using this jacket you can stay longer outside and enjoy the various activities that are associated with the cold months.
What are the benefits of using this jacket?
1. Comfort - Everyone knows the feeling of freezing in the cold. But with a heated jacket, you can stay longer outside. Also, if you need additional warmth, the jacket has a toggle switch to increase the heat.
2. Protection - Typically, the jackets are made out of sturdy, wind resistant or all weather material. This means that you will be completely safe from the elements when you wear this jacket.
3. Therapeutic - If you do your research, you are likely to find various relationships between ailments and the cold. So to relive this, some people wear heated jackets.
How does this jacket produce heat?
Like all other heated apparel, the jacket has a set of plates or micro alloy fibers sewn within. This is then connected to a battery to produce heat. The typical design of this is that the heating elements are placed in strategic places like the back and chest areas.
How long can you use this on a single charge?
For a jacket that has an 8.6 VDC 1.2 A power supply, this can be used for up to 6 hours. But, if you really need to wear it longer, a trick is to lower the temperature level. For example, if you are used to setting it on high heat, then kick it down a notch to conserve some power until you can recharge.
Are there any bad effects of using these jackets often?
Since you aren't taking anything into your body to get the additional warmth, there are no extreme side effects. But, there are some people that claim to lose some of their heat tolerance through prolonged use of the heated jackets.
Things to look for in a good jacket
1. Waterproof - Even if it isn't snowing, the body can still feel cold when exposed to rain. In fact, nothing chills the body more than being exposed to a continuous flow of water. So you must make sure that the jacket is waterproof.
2. Windproof - In case you are a motorcycle enthusiast, you may have already noticed that the winds from riding a motorcycle especially in the morning can be quite chilling.
3. Thickness - The reason why you are buying a heated jacket is because you want to avoid bulk. So look for a jacket that provides enough heat while still being thin.
Heated jackets are for everyone. It doesn't matter how or where you use it. The important thing is that it will provide heat when you need it.
With technology speeding up in lighting speed, have created quite a name for itself amidst custom heated jacket and it happens to have a lot of benefits as well.
Duralogic Company Limited’s goal is to achieve customer satisfaction through excellence in design, supply chain management, manufacturing and repair solutions.
When selecting the best products for customers, we considered not only the heated gear, but also the custom heated jacket.
Did I make the right decision? Am I saving money? Would I do it this way again? Yes, yes and yes if you choose to visit Duran Heated Wear and make your enquiry.
It is essential to know the basic functioning of to help us understand the components and the part they play.